Kaede is suspicious

Idk where this goes
admin
Site Admin

Kaede is suspicious

Post by admin »

Today I played Among Us and Kaede is the most suspicious name ever. No wonder that Kaede got me killed, twice! 'Bout to write a fanfic on Kaede just imposing forever. :x

TLDR: sus
Teo
Admin @ TC (both of them) ~ papa bless
admin
Site Admin

Re: Kaede is suspicious

Post by admin »

UPDATE: Kaede is hacking, I'm 100% sure like she is always the Imposter.... :D
Teo
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

As I'm standing here, writing this, a dangerous person is roaming the halls of a spaceship on a mission to reach earth. However, one and only one person has infiltrated our team and started killing our crewmates. Consider this my warning, I saw Kaede do it. She is like a snake while doing her little piano skit one minute, she is going through vents like a lab rat the next. As a vile and disgusting creature, she sabotages our oxygen supply and leaves us to suffocate with her. This is a diary log in a series of posts that I hope that I could publish before reaching my ultimate death. I have been suffering because Kaede has an unfair advantage, she is always the imposter and a hacker too. In the current climate, she has to adapt and overcome any challenges and has sadly reached the dark side. I wish that she may one day see the light before reaching a truth that she never ever considered before. :!: :oops: :oops: :P

TLDR: Kaede is sus af
Teo
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Why is she doing this, who hired her? This is one of the many questions that may have been left unanswered has she killed me again. However my hypothesis is quite simple and very well related to her name. Why choose such a contreversial name if you don't want to be suspected. Everyone knows what happened to Kaede in V3, right? What if this is reverse psychology, trying to make us believe that Kaede is so suspicious that there is no way that she could ever betray us, right? There is another character, whose name stands unclaimed in our Among Us game and it is Tsumugi. Why is this name not claimed yet, why hasn't Kaede reached out to her yet? I have reached a bitter truth, Tsumugi is nowhere to be found because she was never intended to be on it. She is on the earth, playing the role of Command and ordering her little pupper around. If it wasn't obvious already, it's always and will always be Kaede Akamatsu. This is why she is NOT to be trusted. :P :( ;) 8-) :roll:

TDLR: Kaede is bad.
Teo
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Do ya like ships? How about spaceships? Kaede has taken on a new form, the form of my favourite ship, Hihanani. This has taken it to another level and my head injuries are helping me make new connections. Kaede is and will always be the mastermind of our trip, she is completely and utterly delusional and is the mastermind of this little trip that I will call The Gofer Project. Also, let's not forget the fact that she is hacking. No matter how Kaede calls herself, she will always be one thing, a liar. :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :roll:
Teo